Adjustment of Status Petition Package – Green Card Petition



Congratulations on getting past the K1 visa petition. Now that you are married it is time to petition for your Permanent Resident Green Card. This petition will be one step closer to Citizenship if you choose to go that far. Along with this Petition you will be able to travel in and out of the United States, Gain Employment, Obtain a Social Security Number, and most of all be a legal resident of the United States. Let us be by your side to complete your journey. Click the button below, and let us help you today!

Please follow us and click the like button:


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Adjustment of Status Petition Package – Green Card Petition”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *